GM Expat Tax is pleased to provide the following factsheets on a free of charge basis.
Please recognise that legislation can change quickly – while we endeavour to keep the contents of the factsheets up to date we recommend that you should also take professional advice if you are planning to rely on them.
- Capital Gains for Non UK Resident Individuals
- Departing the UK - Notifying HMRC via Form P85
- Investment Property in Australia - Depreciation as a Tax Deduction
- Moving Overseas and Letting a UK Property
- Tax FAQ's
- Overseas Companies Setting Up in Australia - Business Structures
- UK Tax Returns - Catch Up Amnesty
- UK Let Property - The End of the Renewals Basis - The Wear and Tear Allowance